Turnaround Time

Our cur­rent pro­duc­tion time­line is 7–10 busi­ness days from the time that order details are pro­vid­ed and art­work is approved, not includ­ing ship­ping. We fre­quent­ly fin­ish orders ahead of sched­ule and have the capac­i­ty to meet rush dead­lines. Let us know when your order is due and we will deliv­er. Rush charges apply when orders are expect­ed with­in 6 days or soon­er, and will be 25% of the total invoice for a 4–6 day rush, 50% for 3 days, 75% for 2 days, and 100% for 1 day.


Artwork

Print-ready art­work should be sub­mit­ted at 300 ppi or in vec­tor for­mat at the desired out­put size. If applic­a­ble, call out any PMS col­ors and con­vert text to out­lines. Don’t wor­ry if you don’t know what any of that means! We have an art depart­ment hap­py to work with you to turn your dreams or doo­dles into cus­tom art­work or recre­ate your design into a print-ready file.


Proof Approval

Before your project heads off to the print shop or embroi­dery stu­dio, we will pro­vide a dig­i­tal proof to sim­u­late the size, loca­tion, and col­ors of the final prod­uct. Please look over your proof care­ful­ly as this is the last chance to catch any mis­takes. Keep in mind that while we do not typ­i­cal­ly have prob­lems in this area, no two mon­i­tors dis­play col­ors exact­ly the same, and your final proof approval serves as accep­tance of your com­plete order. A phys­i­cal proof can also be pro­vid­ed before full pro­duc­tion begins, at an addi­tion­al cost.


Social Media

We’re social and we love to share the work that we do. Occa­sion­al­ly we fea­ture fin­ished client projects via var­i­ous social media chan­nels. Let us know if you would like to opt out.

Minimums

We pre­fer to keep min­i­mums to 12 pieces per design, but real­ize that unique oppor­tu­ni­ties arise. While we make every effort to meet your needs, our shop min­i­mum fee may apply. Let us know the details of your project and we will pro­vide you with the infor­ma­tion you’ll need to move for­ward with your order.


Damage Allowance

We aim for per­fec­tion, but some­times mis­takes are made. Our dam­age allowance is 3% of the total order on cus­tomer pro­vid­ed items. Of course, we will not bill you for any dam­aged items, but it’s a good idea to get extras.


Samples

We can order blank sam­ple appar­el if you want to look at a spe­cif­ic gar­ment before com­mit­ting to an order. Unused sam­ples may be returned to Elli­son with­in 7 busi­ness days for refund. Out­bound ship­ping and restock­ing charges may apply for unwant­ed items. You are also wel­come to keep the sam­ples as blanks or bring them in for dec­o­ra­tion to be applied to your order. Size charts are avail­able.


Payment

New cus­tomers are asked to pay when order details are final­ized. Return­ing cus­tomers may pay upon receiv­ing an order. Cred­it card pay­ments are sub­ject to a 3% trans­ac­tion fee. A 3% late charge is applied to all unpaid bal­ances after 30 days. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.


Garment Care

We rec­om­mend wash­ing the gar­ment inside out in cold water. Tum­ble dry on low heat or accord­ing to manufacturer’s instruc­tions. Fol­low­ing these instruc­tions ensures the best longevi­ty of your cus­tom dec­o­rat­ed gar­ment.